Sunday, October 11, 2009

I need to start leading a less boring life if I want to update my blog once a week. My life is pretty much school, work, and relaxing on the weekends. I am definitely learning a lot at school and it is more mentally exhausting than anything else. There is so much to take in and I am trying to retain as much of it as possible. The class I am in is more on the aspect of running a business and how to write up service orders. Not exactly my favorite subject (I honestly don't ever want to own my own shop or anything) but it is good to know a little about that side of the business. I'm glad that I am getting this class out of the way right now. My class has two kids in it that it is their very last class and then they graduate. I think that would be really tough because you would be so use to doing more hands on stuff instead of sitting at a desk or computer all day. The teacher is really nice though and it makes the class more bearable.

I did go to Charlotte a few times this weekend. It's about 40 minutes away from my house to Charlotte which makes me glad that I live in Mooresville. It would be nice to live there if there were a lot of things I wanted to do in town but I prefer living close enough to go into town if there is something I want to do but otherwise avoid the big city. I just drove around with one of the guys from school and we pretty much just went sightseeing. I now know where the Panthers play and I know where the NASCAR Hall of Fame is going to be. We found a couple of bowling alleys too. One of them is a bowling alley/dance club. I kind of want to go just to see what it's like. I also went to the single's ward down in Charlotte. I only went for Sacrament but it was still nice. The building is a little hard to find and I'm really glad that I have GPS. I also like the fact that you can just drive by an LDS building and know that it is an LDS building. That helped a lot too.

Next weekend the race is here. I'm debating about buying a ticket. I've been told that I can by a four day pass and go to a few different races so I might do that, it just depends on the cost. I figure the race is only here a couple of times a year so I'll probably end up doing it. If I do, you'll find out next weekend when I update. If I go I'll definitely take pictures so everyone can see how craptastic my seat was.

No comments: