Sunday, May 9, 2010

Busy Month

Wow. I don't really even know where to start. I haven't had a busy month yet but this month is going to be busy. My normal schedule is school from 6:45 - 1:00 then work from 2:00 - 7:00. I don't work on Fridays but I volunteer to help with a race team instead. This month I will be volunteering at two races, a carnival, and hopefully a contest amongst the NASCAR pit crews. I won't find out if I can volunteer for that one until Monday or Tuesday. The Pit Crew Challenge is on 05/19, the All-Star Race is on 05/22, the carnival is on 05/23, and the Coca-Cola is on 05/30. This is still in addition to my normal volunteering for the race team. I'm pretty excited. Volunteering for the races pretty much means I will be helping drunk people locate their seats for the race before and during it. It also means that I get to watch the race for free. :) At the carnival I am going to be in charge of the velcro wall. It's supposed to be for kids but I don't how young of kids it's supposed to be. I personally would LOVE to try it out and I have a friend or two who are going to the carnival who would like to try it out. For the carnival I just have to work for a few hours then I get to just hang out at the carnival if I want to. And I get free shirts which is an added bonus. Free clothing works for me. :)

I am also looking for a new place to live. My roommate's boyfriend is going to move in and he has two kids so she would like to have her extra two rooms emptied by the end of the summer. So far I am not having any luck but I do have a few months to look. I would love to have a place of my own for a change but that is just out of my price range at the moment. I'm not really looking forward to packing up my stuff either. I can't believe how much stuff I have. I know most of it fit in my car for the trip out here but I just don't see how it did. Good thing I'll be able to make multiple trips this time around.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I'm so jealous of all your volunteering! I can't wait to hear about it. I didn't know your roommate's boyfriend has two kids and that's why she wants the extra rooms.