Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well, I figured I'd better get my blog updated before April got hers updated. Below is a small collection of the pictures I took while I was visiting family over the 4th of July.

For anyone who might not already know, I surprised a good portion of my family by going home as a surprise for my mom's birthday on June 23rd. I flew in to SLC on the 22nd and took the shuttle up to I.F. where my dad and mom picked me up. Mom had no idea who they were picking up because she couldn't think of who would be coming home since I'm in school, Robyn's out of the country, and April was going to be visiting in a couple of weeks. I'm very happy that the surprise worked out so well.

The Idaho Falls fireworks were nice to see too although we did discover why we love being on the other side of the river. I absolutely loved being at home and just spending time with family. I couldn't believe how much I had missed my family and how much my nieces and nephews had grown (take a look at Tanner!). I spent a few days in Woodruff with Penny and her family. I was able to see her new fence and the pigs that the boys are raising. I was very glad to finally be able to see what I'd been hearing about for a while. :) I also got to take August and Addison to the movies which was nice. Another fun thing I did while I was at home was help Brandon surprise Britney by getting the basement insulated and sheet rocked. We didn't get all of the sheet rock up but we got most of it and you can really start to see how the basement will look once it's done. Another project I had while I was at home was getting a bunch of old family photos scanned in for my grandma as well. Any family members wishing for a copy of those just needs to contact GG or my dad to see if they can send a CD or something. :) I had almost three weeks at home and I felt like I barely had any time there but I enjoyed every minute of it.

1 comment:

April Larsen said...

Awesome pics beck! Now I've got to get on the ball and upload mine! :)